Business registration is essential for creating a brand name because nowadays, it is crucial for any business to obtain a brand name. A brand name is a precious asset of any business, and you have to register your business before getting a brand name. So, first, find out how to incorporate a company
Documents play an essential role in any company incorporation. Documentation instills confidence within your business, among potential investors, and your clients. Correct documentation is very much important for the registration of a company.
The smooth and efficient way to do the registration is to get a professional consultant to do the work. 3E Accounting provides an expert consultant who will help you complete the job.
Now let us know about the documents required for registering a company in Indonesia.
Documents Required for Registering a Company in Indonesia
General documents requirements:
- Rental agreement between the company and building management.
- Building and land tax receipt, including the payment approval of the current year.
- Certificate of ownership if the building is owned.
- Statement for lease and use space office.
- Office photos (minimum requirement: reception, signage of the company & office room with activity).
- Company letterhead and copy/sample design for company stamp.
Personal documents requirements:
- Foreigner: color copy passport with validity minimum of 18 months and four blank pages.
- Local: Indonesia ID card & Taxpayer Identity Number.
- Family card.
- Resident domicile letter.
- A recent photo with a red background.
Shareholder documents specifications (for a foreign legal entity):
- Copy of Deed of Establishment and its amendment.
- Business registration certificate
- Board of Directors structure
Shareholder documents specifications (for a local legal entity):
- Copy of company’s documents (Deed of Establishment, tax identity number, domicile letter, business license, or business registration certificate).
- Copy of ID card and taxpayer ID number for each local Body and copy passports if any foreigner in it.
Obtaining Work Passes
Foreigners who wish to work in Indonesia need a valid working permit to do so. The labor legislation imposed by the Ministry of Manpower and Transmigration has set out the conditions to obtain a working permit.
The Indonesian government also imposed strict employment limits on foreign workers which can make it challenging to bring the workforce in from other countries.
Ready to incorporate your Indonesia company?
3E Accounting’s experience is like no other. It hires the best and provides the best possible service. Ask them about how to incorporate a company, and they will provide friendly and expert consultants to help you complete your Indonesia incorporation services and help you with your company’s formation.